You have a million things to do, not enough time and a small budget. But you still need to:
- Complete your competitive analysis;
- Segment your marketplace appropriately;
- Build a realistic business model;
- Project your financials;
- Generate a success-oriented business development plan;
- Develop a compelling pitch;
... or a host of other critically important but not urgent tasks that always get put on the back burner because you've got a ton of important AND urgent tasks that take all your attention right now! And then you get caught flat-footed when an interested investor starts asking questions or your competition pivots or... well, you get the picture.
Plano & Simple startup workshops offer an unparalleled combination of information and coaching for entrepreneurs available and at an affordable price. If you are tight on time and money but need training, coaching or mentoring on your business, take advantage of one or both of the workshops.
Intensive Workshops Help You Get Critical Tasks Done Fast
Plano & Simple workshops are designed to get you the training and coaching you need in a time frame and budget that works for you. They are not for the faint of heart! I pack them with training, examples and coaching, but I expect you to work hard. If you want to just sit and listen to a bunch of useful information but not do anything about it, I don't want you there.
But if you are committed to making your company a success, then the workshops are the fastest way for you to get your company ready for investors, customers and rapid growth.
"Perfect Pitch" Workshop: Pressure Test Your Startup
The one-day "Perfect Pitch" workshop will test you and your company for your readiness to pitch to investors, customers and others. We'll use the 10 Questions to address each major aspect of your business. I will teach you the main points you must be able to make in answering them, whether you're talking to potential investors or customers, your board members or your co-founders.
After you get my best tips and tools for answering each question plus examples of what to do (and more important, what not to do), you'll get a chance to pitch and get coaching and feedback. By the end of the day, you will have a lot more confidence in the effectiveness of your elevator and longer pitches as well as in your business fundamentals.
Of course, if you struggle to answer each question, you will know that you need to put a major effort into getting data and doing the analyses and planning that your company needs. In that case, you may want to consider...
Turbo Mentoring Program: Prime Your Startup for Success
A slick pitch may get you an initial meeting, but if you've got major holes in your value proposition (check out those 10 Questions!), all you've done is demonstrate that you are naive at best and dishonest at worst - and believe me, your reputation will get around the business community in no time.
The Turbo Mentoring program is six weeks of online intensive training and coaching to guide you through the process of building a robust foundation and development plan for your business.
- Each week you get a 1+ hour training webinar that covers one or more critical business issues;
- Following the webinar, you will get immediate access to password-protected modules that help you apply what you just learned to your own company;
- Next, we have a live Q&A webinar so that I can answer any questions you might have about the materials; and
- You will also have a private online forum with your fellow participants where you can get more information and support;
None of this information is theory: it's all hands-on, practical advice and training from my 25 years of experience in business. By the end of the program, you will have:
- Addressed any major holes in your business strategy and tactics;
- Created a written executive summary;
- Developed a compelling investor pitch complete with great slides;
- Increased your network.
This program will help you to achieve the success you, your team and your startup deserve.