Accelerate your success
- Accelerate your progress with one-on-one coaching for individual entrepreneurs
- Bring your team to an intensive workshop for group participation
- Get live access to experienced professionals via webinar
One-on-one pitch coaching
- Pitch-O-Matic: free, self-paced
- Office Hours: free, 30 min online
- Initial Pitch Coaching
- Full Pitch Development
- Discounts available for early stage startups
- Entrepreneurs seeking seed, A, B or later round funding
- Entrepreneurs with opportunities to pitch at events or in business meetings
- Entrepreneurs pitching to investors, customers, partners, or potential hires
What to expect:
- Pitch-O-Matic: Generate the structure and content of a good pitch by answering the 10 Questions every
pitchstartup should answer, guided by a series of brief videos and questions.
- Office Hours: Free half-hour sessions offered online to those who have at least tried the Pitch-O-Matic. May also be provided in person for some organizations.
- Initial Pitch Coaching: Start with a 2-hour session with me (live or via webinar) during which we create a compelling story for the audience you choose.
- Full Pitch Development: Translate the story we developed in Initial Pitch Coaching into a professional slide deck and talking points, followed by a polishing session.
- When complete, you will have a polished presentation and the confidence to pitch to anyone.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn and network on a budget
- Members of accelerators, portfolios, and other groups
- Applicants to accelerators and business competitions
- Entrepreneurs with more time and money who want to learn a skill
What to expect:
- Workshops are typically one day in duration but can run from half a day to two or more days to suit the host's needs.
- Time and place of in person workshops generally depend on hosting organization.
- Time and place of online workshops generally depend on my schedule and level of interest.
- Workshop attendance may be exclusive to a select group or open to the community, as desired.
- Perfect Pitch Workshops have been run successfully with from 9 to 90 participants.
- The emphasis of these programs is on "work": participants are given frequent opportunities to implement what they are learning in real time.
- The goal of each workshop is to provide participants with tools and coaching that help them achieve success sooner.
Webinars & Seminars
- Entrepreneurs who want practical advice and systems
- Entrepreneurs with questions in specific areas
- Entrepreneurs who want feedback on their elevator pitch
What to expect:
- Ask a Pro: 60 - 90 minute webinars featuring experienced professionals in areas of interest to entrepreneurs give a presentation or are interviewed. Live audience questions are encouraged. Sign up for webinar notifications here...
- Perfect Pitch: 1- to 2-hour webinars and seminars focused on some or all of the 10 Questions every pitch should answer. Focus primarily on teaching, but questions are encouraged and coaching of 1-minute elevator pitches is often included.
- Pitch Clinic: 60 minute webinars and seminars focused primarily on coaching 1-minute elevator pitches.